Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Paper Issues - #beach #selfie

Hello everyone! It's time for a spotlight on October Afternoon Summertime over at Paper Issues today. It's another awesome OA collection, they seem to never dissapoint me! Also, they have a wide variety of gorgeous embellishments. I just need my embellishments!!

I took out this picture from a week or two ago, when I spent an afternoon at the beach with my friend and I love how this collection is perfect for those beach pictures! I also used one of the #iSpyWithPI cutfiles for the title of my layout.





Check out the Paper Issues blog today for more inspiration on how to use this collection.
Want to shop October Afternoon Summertime? You can find it here and use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off!
Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love how all the little bits go so well. Cute photo, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is a great interpratation of summer

    ReplyDelete