Sunday, September 29, 2019

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

It's been a while...but we just got back from a month vacation and I'm happy to be creating again! What better way to get back at it than Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues? Today we are lifting a gorgeous layout by Kelly.

The picture in this layout is probably one of my favorites from our trip. It's taken in San Diego where we found these giant beach loungers, I put Blink on one and sat myself down on the other.
For my take I used the gorgeous Pretty Little Studio Chasing the Sun collection. One of the embellishment packs in this collection is the Sunset Word Die-Cuts that make it super easy to create the circle title. To finish the page up, I used some Nuvo Drops.




Want to get your hands on this beautiful collection, or many others in the Paper Issues store? Use code DANIELLE at check out for 20% off your entire purchase!


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment