Friday, January 29, 2021

Paper Issues - Winter Crop

Hi everyone!

This weekend the Paper Issues Winter Crop is happening and as always it is so much fun!! Today I made two layouts, the first one during a Facebook Live. If you missed it, you can watch the replay here.

I used the Pinkfresh Studio Cloud Builder stencil for this layout, which is for the Orlando challenge, with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. All papers and embellishments are from Studio Tekturek and I added the Elle's Studio Everyday Tabs Stamps.




For the second layout, for the Hollywood challenge, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Layering Sunburst Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks to create the background. All papers and embellishments are from Vicki Boutin Storyteller and on this page I also added some Elle's Studio Everyday Tabs Stamps.




Tomorrow I'll be live again and I hope to get a lot more pages done!



No comments:

Post a Comment