Wednesday, January 5, 2022

AECP - Magical Markers Techniques

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with a card for the AECP Magical Markers Techniques class. Usually when I use Artist Alcohol Markers, I fill up the entire flower and create shadows. This time I wanted to create more dimension by leaving the tips of the leaves uncolored. When I started it looked a little weird, but once the entire flower was done I loved how the flower had become more realistic.

I used the pinks of the Cosmic Garden Artist Markers bundle to color the flowers from the Amazing Things stamp set and die cut them. I covered part of the card up with the Gilded Ombre Washi Tape, stamped a sentiment from Amazing Things sideways next to the washi tape and placed the flowers.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments: