Monday, December 26, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - miscellaneous cards

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with a lot of love and great food. Today I'm back with some cards that I've made with Sunny Studio Stamps.

This cutie is made with the adorable Passionate Penguins stamp set.

For the next card I combined the Plane Awesome and Critters on the Go stamp sets and the Picket Fence die set.

For this underwater scene I used the Tropical Scenes, Ocean View and Fintastic Friends stamp sets.


This puppy birthday party is made with the Party Pups stamps and the Picket Fence die set.


The last card I made with the Cherry Blossoms layering stamps and for the background I used the Woodgrain embossing folder.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment