Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beautiful baby girl

Today I'm sharing a Bella Blvd layout with one of my favorite photos of Phiene when she was a baby. I love how she was already so photogenic at such a young age. Because I went with a black and white photo, I thought I could go a little crazy with all the colorful papers and embellishments of the Bella Blvd Baby Girl collection.


Bella Blvd Baby Girl: Sweet Dreams, Snuggly Safari, It's a Girl, Cute Cuts, Pretty in Pink, Alpha + Bits, Ciao Chip Icons, Flags, Miniatures
Bella Blvd Button Market: Stars, Pink Flower
Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. How precious is she?! Love your little banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, sweet layout!!! love all the color. Thanks for stopping in today~love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, both the baby and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwhhh - that is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute! Love the bunting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige foto! En lekker veel te zien op je layout, ik vind het super!

    ReplyDelete