Monday, November 19, 2012

Mr blue eyes

Today I'm sharing another layout with the Gossamer Blue October kit. Last Friday I received the November kit, so I wanted to finish up the leftovers of the last kit.
This kit was just simply fabulous. It was filled with the most beautiful matching papers that gave me a 'fall feeling'. I'm not so much a fall person and don't have many fall photos, but I still found it easy to work with.

I used this beautiful close-up of baby Jan and have been playing with the Silhouette.



Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder: Cream Style Corn, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup: Garlic Flakes
Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup: Soup Labels
Bella Blvd Button Market: Bursts
Bazzill White
Vellum
Glassine bag
India Ink
Silhouette Cameo: Lori Whitlock cut files

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and what an adorable face!!!
    I really like the background you made with the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... gorgeous picture and such an adorable page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, fantastic photo! You've inspired me to try and get one like this of my boy, though he's a little older, but it would still look cute! I love all the arrows and stitching on your layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jouw layouts zijn altijd verzorgd en mooi strak. Schattige foto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous photo and all of your Silhouette work looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness... what a beautiful baby. love that adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, you are so lucky!! This is a lovely layout and a lovely little sweet baby. Mine are in high school now and I practically cry when I see babies. They aren't kidding when they say they grow so fast!! Lovely, lvely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout and the papers compliment it. The arrow diecut background is perfect to focus attention on the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! Love the details on the layout as well as the beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige lo de mooie foto komt heel goed tot zijn recht!!

    ReplyDelete