Thursday, November 22, 2012

Your sweet smile

Today I'm sharing my first layout with the November kit of Gossamer Blue. This time the kit is filled with products of Heidi Swapp, Dear Lizzy, Pink Paislee, I {lowe} scrap, Sodalicious and Glitz Design.

For this first layout I went with the Glitz Design products, because they are matching perfectly with this photo of Phiene that I had in mind. Her pink jacket is the right color to match the Glitz Hello Friend collection.


Glitz Design, Hello Friend: Bokeh, Polka, Whatnots, Teeny Alphas Coral
Sodalicious Chipboard
Silhouette Cameo, font Calli Hand

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love the colors and layering. Cute pic. Laura www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Danielle! I seriously think I need to check out those kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fantastic. I love the design. And the picture is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk Daan!! heb je de "stitching" echt weer met de hand gedaan??? Goed zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! so happy to be designing with you at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete