Thursday, November 15, 2012

Farm mini album

I recently found some fun Silhouette projects by Lori Whitlock. I always like to make different types of mini albums and this way it is so much easier. No more measuring, that's already done for you!

Today I'm sharing my first mini album that I made this way. It's a 5x5 inch mini album in a box that I made with the Gossamer Blue October kit, using Lawn Fawn, Bella Blvd and Chic Tags products.







Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal: Bookworm, Words per Minute, Checked Out, trimmings, narrators acorn brown
Bella Blvd Finally Fall: Leaf Pile, Bliss
Bella Blvd Button Market: Masculine Mix
Chic Tags Autumn Days: Triangles, Mini Tags
Jillibean Soup: Alphabeans Organic Orange
Silhouette Cameo, Lori Whitlock diecut 5x5 mini album in box
SC stamps

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Jeetje wat is-ie leuk geworden!!! leuke kleuren, gave fotos en super mini! Ik ga gelijk ook eens kijken bij Lori Whitlock's files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Danielle. I love all of the papers you chose and the animal pics are adorable. Love the pig ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I've downloaded a couple of those mini album templates and haven't used them yet, but you have totally inspired me! Also, I bought that cloud paper this weekend and can't wait to use it!

    Love the stitching on the pages and how simple and clean everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wat gaaf!!! Die wil ik ook van mijn lieve kleine prinses en de geitjes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, This is absolutely adorable!! I appreciate you sharing your mini with us and letting me know. YOU MADE MY DAY! Job well done. I would love to showcase it on my blog someday if you don't mind. Let me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so, so, SO CUTE! I love this!

    ReplyDelete