Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hop on

It doesn't happen very often that I use a Dutch title on my layouts, mostly I find them sound stupid. I don't really know why, but the English ones just sound better to me. Though when it comes to funny sayings of Phiene, it makes more sence that I keep my titles in Dutch. The same thing with this layout, where I used a Dutch song title for. It is a popular rap song right now, I'm not that crazy about it, but kids love it. It means something like 'hop on with me, hop on my bike'. Every time Phiene is on her bike, she's singing this song. So when I snapped her on her bike with her causin Olivier, I just knew I had to go for this title.
I went with the October Afternoon Woodland Park collection, I think it fits this subject perfectly with the fun and happy colors and patterns. I also tried some stamping on the washi tape and I like how it came out. One little piece of advice: give it the time to let dry or you get a huge mess!


October Afternoon Woodland Park: Blue Sky, Huckle Berry Hill, Crab Apple Orchard, Willow Path, Gooseberry Falls, Tidbits, Chip 'n Stick, Designer Brads, Word Stickers, Washi Tape, Mini Market Sherbet
Bazzill White
Archivel Ink Jet Black
Technique Tuesday word stamps
Silhouette Cameo

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. super leuk, de titel is perfect bij de foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout with all of those words on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwhh - this is so drn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is-ie weer leuk!! en die titel heb je weer zo gaaf gedaan (je bent toch een stuk handiger dan ik hoor met die Cameo! ik heb de cutting mat al gesloopt!). Wat is die OA collectie perfect voor die foto!

    ReplyDelete