Saturday, November 17, 2012

Countdown to Christmas and a new DT

Happy Saturday morning everyone!

First of all I'm thrilled to share with you that I'll be part of the Practical Scrappers DT, starting January. Practical Scrappers is an online source of scrapbook inspiration and I'm really excited they are giving me the chance to be an inspiration to others! They are having 3 teams and I'll be on the On Trend team. This team will focus on trendier topics, tools etc, with a primary focus on layouts and cards.

Ok, now that I'm done with my happy dance I'll will share another project with you that I made with a Lori Whitlock cut file. I have been downloading Lori's cut files like crazy lately, they are so much fun to make some really cool projects.
Last week I made this 25 day Countdown box for Phiene, so she can countdown to Christmas. The fun thing about this one is that you can use it over and over again. Next year her mommy can fill the boxes again with candy.


What I also love about this one, is that you can take each box out so you can mix the numbers up. This way Phiene can learn her numbers and find herself the right box to open.

Crate Paper, Peppermint collection: Embellish, Wintergreen, Mint
White Bazzill
Silhouette Cameo, Lori Whitlock cut file '25 day countdown box'

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Van harte met je DT schap! Ben benieuwd wat ik te zien ga krijgen. Is vast weer erg leuk.
    Dit een toch wel een superproject zeg!! Wat een werk moet dit geweest zijn, maar zo gaaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW, this is amazing!!! Love your Advent calendar! Would never be so patient to create such a project! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project - love the bright colors!
    Congrats on your new DT position!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joepie, gelukt!! Gefeliciteerd!!! Ik ben hartstikke blij voor je!
    Je adventkalender is echt super! Ik heb er ook ooit eentje gemaakt en omdat de kinderen vorig jaar bij doosje 1 al ruzie kregen wie er het eerst in mocht kijken heb ik m toen weggehaald. Dit jaar ga ik het gewoon weer proberen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fantastic! I cannot believe it is just a silhouette cut. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd, super leuk voor je!! En je adventkalender is erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete