Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Use it Tuesday challenge #43


It is the 2th Tuesday of the month, so it is time for another challenge at Use it Tuesday! 

The new challenge is: All about being thankful! Tell us on your layout, card or other project what you are thankful for.

***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***
 
When I saw this challenge, I didn't even had to think for a second. I'm so thankful for the friendship I have with my best buddy and for having him in my life, for 6 years already! We laugh and cry together, share good music and food, put practical jokes on others and we can talk and talk and talk....we just never shut up :-) He's always there, in good and in bad times. So it was about time that I made a layout about what our friendship means to me.
 



MME Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing': Be Adored, Be the Best, Be Striped, Soulful, Geo Star, Wander, Brads, Buttons, Twine
Silhouette Cameo
 
I was saving this entire collection for a special photo, you know, because it was to beautiful to use :-) That's why I love being on the Use it Tuesday DT, I finally use up the beautiful collections too!

Now it is your turn to create your Thankful project. And don't forget about the DT Call Use it Tuesday is having right now! You can find all the details about it overhere on their blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


 

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Danielle. I just adore the ENTIRE thing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, vriendschap is ook erg belangrijk! Erg leuke foto's! En een supermooi Lo'tje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love how little word strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet layout! thanks for sharing with us Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout as usual, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! I Love how you did the title and all of the tiny words you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you used your special paper for such a wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretttyyy~ I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete