Sunday, November 11, 2012

Love you, daddy

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I'm up with a Bella Blvd layout again. The last one I had up was real colorful and I used a lot of embellishments, but I kept this one more clean. I love how you can do such different things with the same brand.

Don't you just love this photo of Phiene and her daddy? That look and smile up on her face are so meaningful.

Bella Blvd Hello Beautiful: Thanks a Bunch, Just Because, Blue Without You
Bella Blvd Sophisticates: Quattrofina Milk & Oreo, Ciao Chip Simply Simona Pickle Juice
Bella Blvd Family Dynamix: Alpha
Bella Blvd Button Market: Red Flowers, Text
Bella Blvd Designer Tape: Red Dot
White Bazzill
EK Success border punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet expression and wonderful page about their moment together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... Danielle.... this picture is just soooooooooo beautiful!!! how sweet and touching! beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een superlieve foto en prachtige LO, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete