Friday, April 3, 2015

Clique Kits - Work it mini album

Hello everyone! Today I have a mini album to share that I've made for Clique Kits. Since a couple weeks I'm doing a 12 week work out program and I thought that it would be a good idea to keep track of the progress by taking pictures every two weeks and write down all the measurements. Hopefully by seeing any progress in pictures and numbers, it will motivate me to keep going.

Of course I could write things down on a piece of paper, but we all know that a cute little book is much more fun. So that's why I made this little album where I write down all the measurements on the left page and put the pictures on the right. I hope you understand that I covered the pictures up a little, because I don't feel the need to have pictures of me in underwear on the internet :-)

Over on the Clique Kits blog I'm showing how I put this album together. The album is still in progress, as I'm on week 4 of the program, but I have all the pages ready so I only need to add the pictures and numbers. The album is made with the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio Up in the Clouds collection from the April kit Happy Everything.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment