Thursday, April 23, 2015

Paper Issues - A girl's dream

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share that I made for Paper Issues. For the design of my page I used the April sketch, designed by Jen Chapin.


I'm also going to link up this layout to our current issue: Prints Charming's Beautiful Papers. It's all about charms, prints, Disney, princesses etc. So I picked this picture, taken at Disney World's Magic Kingdom, and used the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection.




You can link up your projects for our issue overhere on the Paper Issues blog and you might be our lucky winner of the Scrapbook Circle March main kit.

You can find the gorgeous Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection overhere in the Paper Issues store and when you use code DANIELLE20, you will get 20% off of your entire purchase!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. Great photo too. Love the circles and that stitching too. That's an awesome sketch. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete