Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Paper Issues - Amy Tan Rise & Shine spotlight

Today we're putting the spotlight on the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection at Paper Issues. Amy Tangerine's collections never dissapoint me and I love how versatile they are, Rise & Shine is no exception! For today's project I used this collection to go with Disney World pictures.

During my last trip in April I bought this awesome photo box in the shape of a book. I knew right away that I had to have it and that I would make a mini album to fit in it. The front cover of the box leaves room for a 5x7 inch picture, which of course had to hold a picture taken during Wishes, the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom.


Inside the front cover is room for journaling, but I decided to place an enlarged picture of the castle on it.

The pages of the album measure 5 3/4x9 inches. I used the WRMK Cinch to bind the album.












Check out the Paper Issues blog to see what the other PI girls did with the Rise & Shine collection. You can find the collection overhere in the Paper Issues store. Use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your purchases!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment