Thursday, June 25, 2015

Paper Issues - Go see the world

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share, made with the Pink Paislee Atlas collection. I used our Scraplift Sunday in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group for inspiration. This week we're scraplifting a layout by Jana.

I wanted to go for the big title she used on her page. I made the title with my Silhouette sketch pens on white cardstock and watercolored them. Then I placed the Worldwide Gold Acetate sheet over the cardstock.


With the red geo tag I pointed out my place of departure (Amsterdam).


 I used the arrivals puffy sticker for my destination (Orlando). In between these cities I placed some of the glitter airplanes to show the route.



Head over to our Paper Issues Friends & Fans group on Facebook and join us!
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment