Saturday, September 26, 2015

Clique Kits - Good times

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my last layout as a DT member of Clique Kits, using the gorgeous September kit with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely collection. I want to thank the Clique girls for having me this year, it has been amazing!!

For this layout I used a picture that I'll treasure forever. I grew up with my grandparents living next door and I was very close with them, especially with my grandfather. He was like a true best friend to me. I was a difficult baby when it came to naps, unless I was laying on my grandfather's belly and we took a nap together. That was the trick to get me to sleep. I feel lucky that I was able to spend time with him on a daily base, because I already had to say goodbye to him when I was 11 years old. He will always have a special place in my heart!

Besides the goodies from the September kit, I used the Color Cast Designs Alpha set for the title of my page and added a wood veneer from the Embellish Me set.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!


2 comments: