Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Pinterest inspiration

Hello everyone! Today is pinterest inspiration at Pretty Little Studio and this image is what we got to work with.

I had to take a good look at this picture to think of how I would use this as inspiration. Then I noticed the diamond texture of the pineapple and it reminded me of the Aspen paper from the Let's Go collection. I cut out the diamonds of that paper and created my background with it.

Because there's also a detail of gold in this picture, I had to add some products of the Gold Mine collection. I used some of the Gold Mine papers and a piece of vellum from the Treasure Island collection for layers behind the picture.

I made the title with the Navy Tiny ABC. I love these stickers for longer titles!

Products Let's Go collection: Aspen paper | Dallas paper | Tiny ABC Navy | Tickets Define Travel
Products Gold Mine collection: Gold City paper | Gold Dusk Metallic paper 
Products Treasure Island collection: Wild Cat Coast/Grey vellum

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment: