Saturday, July 13, 2019

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

Today I have a 30 minute layout to share. I just love it when that happens! Mostly it happens with the Scraplift Sunday challenge though, it's just easy when someone else basically did all the thinking for you already :-)

This time the challenge is based on a layout made by Stacie and you can find it here in the July challenge album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans facebook page. For my layout I used the Pretty Little Studio Shine Bright collection, which is great for wedding pictures. On this layout a picture of our first dance. I love the angle of the picture, how you see the lights hanging there like we're dancing under the stars.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment