Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Paper Issues - Sunny Summer Time challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I've made for the Sunny Summer Time challenge over at Paper Issues. Challenges like these are my favorite as I have photos for this theme all year long. Now don't get too jealous, because I'm really struggling the rest of the year with Autumn and Winter collections and challenges :-)

This picture is taken one of the mornings that I took Blink and her friend Rover to the beach, where running and chasing a ball is their favorite thing to do. I used the Pinkfresh Studio Out and About collection and added some Nuvo drops to my layout. This collection came with so many fun embellishments and it all works perfect for pictures of dogs who love to be out and about!




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment