Saturday, August 3, 2019

Paper Issues - Secret Life of Pets Challenge

Hi everyone!

I have another Center Picture Window card to share and I think this one is my very favorite so far. I've made it for the Secret Life of Pets challenge at Paper Issues. I tried to fit as many doggies, from the Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park set, in as possible. To create the scene I used the Hillside Border dies. Usually I color the scenes with Distress Oxide inks, but for this card I used Lawn Fawn's Spiffy Speckles papers.

For the front I created a little scene with my favorite dog of the set. I really like to use the oval that you cut out for the inside of the card. The sentiment comes from the Critters at the Dog Park set as well.

And then when you open the card there are all these doggies playing around!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment