Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Paper Issues - Secret Life of Pets

Hi everyone!

I made another layout for the Secret Life of Pets challenge at Paper Issues. The story behind this picture is that Blink really likes to have her space at times, but her friend Rover doesn't always agree with that and likes to snuggle up with her. So when Blink was just chilling on the porch, Rover went to lay against her, first on his side. Blink gave me a look like 'can you please get him away from me?' and then Rover rolled on his back like he was saying 'come on, I love you and now you have to rub my belly'. I was dying laughing but luckily I was able to get a picture before Blink moved to the other side of the porch. Of course Rover followed her there :-)

For this layout I used papers from Pretty Little Studio Bohemian Dreams, ephemera from Maggie Holmes and puffy stickers from Vicki Boutin. These come all from different Paper Issues monthly kits. The title is made with Bella Blvd Florence alpha stickers. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, wood veneer pieces and a button from A Flair for Buttons.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment