Monday, October 26, 2020

Paper Issues Birthday Crop - Face Painting

Hi everyone!

We hope you're all enjoying the Paper Issues Birthday Crop! Paper Issues turned 10 and we have 10 challenges for you to play along with over here in our Facebook group. I have done three LIVES during the weekend and today I'm sharing the layout I made during the first one on Friday morning. If you missed it, you can watch the replay here.

Because the Face Painting challenge is all about mixed media, I took out my Gel Press gel plates again and went messing around with Distress Oxide Inks. For this layout I used Mowed Lawn and Blueprint Sketch. I also used the Tim Holtz Layered Plaid stencil and an older Vicki Boutin Leave stencil.

All papers and embellishments are from the September kit with Pebbles Inc Jen Hadfield The Avenue.



We can't wait to see your takes on the Birthday Crop challenges, so link them up!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment