Friday, October 23, 2020

Paper Issues - Cos-tomb Parade

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout for the Paper Issues Cos-tomb Parade challenge. This challenge is all about Halloween, which is something I didn't grow up with but now that I live on an island where it is a thing....I had to give in and get Blink a costume :-)

I got her the Child's Play Chucky outfit and I'm lucky she's such a good sport! I'm just cracking up when she runs around with it.

For my layout I used Elle's Studio Autumn Days papers, Cozy Chipboard Stickers, Stitched Hearts Wood Veneer, Navy Acetate Alpha and some older Elle's Studio wood veneer pieces and puffy stickers.
I created the background by stamping a jar lid with Distress Oxide Ink Carved Pumpkin and splattering this same color with a brush. The wreath is a stencil from Altenew that I used with Bundled Sage and Speckled Egg. To finish the background I used some Kaisercraft texture stamps with black ink.





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment