Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Paper Issues - In The Mood challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I made for the In The Mood challenge at Paper Issues, during a Facebook LIVE. If you missed it, you can watch the replay here.

I noticed a rainbow in the mood board for this month and decided to create one on my page. I used the Mirrored Triangles layering stencil from Pinkfresh Studio, along with Distress Oxides. My favorite rainbow colors are Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.

All papers and embellishments are from the Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape collection. This collection had a cute stencil with ferns and butterflies and I used those first with Distress Oxide Bundled Sage. 




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment