Thursday, February 25, 2021

Paper Issues - Looking Up challenge

Hi everyone!

I have a layout to share today for the Paper Issues Looking Up challenge. I noticed there's a pretty cloudy sky in this picture I'm using so I wanted to create a cloudy sky on my page too. I used the Pinkfresh Studio Cloud Builder stencil with Distress Oxide Ink.

Behind the picture I used the Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape stencil first before I started layering the embellishments. I also used the Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath layering stencil and matching die to create an extra embellishment and tucked it in behind the cluster.






Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


11 comments:

  1. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    QR6PD

    ReplyDelete