Saturday, November 5, 2022

Lawn Fawn - Beachy Christmas, creating multiple cards at once

Hi everyone!

Time to play catch up again here on the blog. I got a little behind as soon as I got an order for 25 Christmas cards for a local company.  Honestly, I forgot to take a good picture of the card, but I do have this picture of the multiple cards to show you.


I used the Lawn Fawn Beachy Christmas stamp set, Oliver's Stitched ABC's and the Winter Scripty Sentiments. I also added some Prisma Glitter to the letters.

Because I create a bulk order differently than I would create a single card, I made a reel to show my process. Hopefully that will help you out next time you want to create multiples of your card design!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment