Monday, November 7, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Warm Hugs

Hi everyone!

I always like to use stamp sets in different ways. Sometimes I just sit at my desk and stare at some stamp sets and try to figure out something different than the obvious and that is how today's card happened.

The Baby Elephants stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps is designed to create baby cards with, but I wanted these elephants to have some Holiday fun. I realized that the Santa hat from the Penguin Party stamp set perfectly fits on these elephants, so there was the start of my card. I added some candy canes and presents from the Penguin Party stamps and thought it would be fun if one of the elephants was actually holding a candy cane.

For my background I used the Hero Arts Poinsettia stencil with an ink blend of Distress Inks Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry. Then I left the stencil in place and added Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust paste.

You can watch a little process video over here.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment