Sunday, January 10, 2016

Paper Issues - January Java Journal

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing two more pages in my #JanuaryJavaJournal. When I started this, I kinda had a hard time writing things down, but I'm in the flow now and really loving it. Also, I'm pretty sure that it will be fun to look back at it a couple years from now and to see what has changed and what will be still the same.

The first page is Favorite times of day. 

This one had a different theme in the journal (I don't remember which one, but it was one that just wasn't me), so I went with the daily PI prompt 'If you saw my craftroom...'. We're giving daily PI prompts too, so that you have a choice if a prompt just doesn't do it for you.

Join our Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group to join in all the fun, read about challenges and hear first about a sale! Remember you can shop anytime with a 20% discount when you use code DANIELLE20
Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment: