Friday, January 29, 2016

Paper Issues - January Java Journal

Hello everyone! Today's page in my #JanuaryJavaJournal is right up my alley: 'Places I want to travel to...'. Traveling is one of my very favorite things to do, I have seen so many places, but there's so much more left for me to see! My list goes on and on. On this page I wrote down just a couple of them, some of them will probably be done in the next two years, others might have to wait a little longer. In the end, you always must have something to dream about!


Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Nice idea...my list would also be long and consistently growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love your list. I love your travel layouts. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE to travel. I've never created a list though because it would be never ending!

    ReplyDelete