Sunday, June 16, 2019

Card - Feel better soon

Hi everyone!

Today I have another card to share that I've made upon request. This time it had to be a card for a man, which I find so much harder to do. Colors for a man are obvious, but where you can get away with any flower or cute image for women, you don't have that many options for men. On top of that, I mostly have nautical themed stamps, so I'm basically stuck to boats, anchors etc. for masculine cards.

I started the card with Vicki Boutin blue crayons and her bubble stencil to make a background. Then I stamped the sail boat from 49 and Market and the sentiment from Technique Tuesday with Archival Jet Black. The Lawn Fawn Gotta Have Gingham paper pack is all masculine colors, so I covered the front of my card with a piece of that and put the stamped white cardstock on top of it with foam tape for dimension.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment