Saturday, June 8, 2019

Card - Let's Taco 'bout your birthday

Hi everyone!

Today I have two cards to share that I made with the Lawn Fawn Year Nine set. This taco set is so cute! In our restaurant Taco Tuesday is a very popular weekly event, so I decided to make cards our guests can buy to invite their friends for Taco Tuesday.

For both cards I used a circle die to create a window. The front I stamped with the party head for the first card and the sprinkles for the second card from this stamp set in four different colors. I die cut the same size circle out of a paper from the Gringham paper pack and stamped the sentiment with versamark and white heat embossed it. This circle with the tacos is glued on the inside of the card.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment