Friday, June 28, 2019

Card - I ruff you!

Hi everyone!

One of Blink's best friends had her birthday this week so I just had to make a card to go with the gift. Of course little Amber doesn't care much about a card, but her Mommy is just as crazy a dog person as I am so I knew she would appreciate it.

When I saw the Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park set, I knew I had to have it. Especially since there are two dogs on there that look so much like Blink and Amber, it is perfect!! I added some clouds and birds from the Smooth Sailing set and die cut the grass part with the Simple Hillside border.


For the inside of the card I used the sentiment and paw print from the Critters at the Dog Park set and signed the card on behalf of Blink with the Harold's ABC's.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment