Saturday, October 12, 2019

Paper Issues - 52 Friday Favorites

Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing some pages in my Travelers Notebook for the 52 Friday Favorites challenge at Paper Issues. This challenge is about documenting your 52 weeks of the year in a TN. Everyone has pictures taken during each week that are not always worth it to make a layout with, but we want to document the small things in life too. That's why this challenge is so great, you can easily and quickly document your weeks in a TN.

I do this same concept for my travels. Not every picture is worth a layout, sometimes the quality of the picture is not so great, but it still tells a story. So everything ends up in my travel journal. I sew my own TN's and use simple kraft TN inserts. For my recent travels I'm using the Doodlebug I {heart} Travel collection.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment: