Sunday, October 6, 2019

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

It's Scraplift Sunday over at Paper Issues and of course I had to play along. This week we are lifting an awesome layout by Jen.

For my layout I used the Amy Tangerine Slice of Life collection, mainly because it has three frames in the ephemera pack that we're perfect to copy Jen's layout. I started my layout by using watercolors for the background and build it up from there. The picture was taken last week when Blink and I were brought home by my friend who is the captain on the dive boat on Saba. We had all been stuck on St. Martin for a couple days because of a storm and ferries were canceled too. So we were very happy Blink's dogfather could take us home!




Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment