Saturday, October 26, 2019

Paper Issues Fall Crop - Sheet Happens Challenge

Hi everyone!

This weekend is the online Fall Crop at Paper Issues!! You don't want to miss all the fun, chatter, challenges and prizes you can win! Go check it all out in the Paper Issues Fans & Friends Facebook group.

Today I'm sharing a layout that I made for the Sheet Happens Challenge. The challenge is to use solid papers. This could also be the solids with dots for example from Simple Stories or Doublebug.
I used only solid papers from Simple Stories and added embellishments from their Happy Trails collection. To add a little more color I used watercolor in the background and to make your solids a little more interesting you can draw faux stitching on it like I did.





Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you this weekend for the crop!

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment