Saturday, July 24, 2021

AECP - Clean & Simple Boutique Cards

Hi everyone!

It has been a while, but we have been crazy busy at our restaurant this month and without staff so it's hard to find the time to create. Today was a rainy day though, so it was perfect to make another card for AECP. 

The course I did today is Clean & Simple Boutique Cards, which was very interesting to me. I often overthink everything I do, so my cards hardly ever turn out clean & simple. I loved the class with the faux letter press technique, so that's what I did for my card today.

I used the Mega Happy Die to create my faux letter press and inked it with Grape Agate Crisp Dye Ink from the Sugarplums mini cube set. I added gold water color splatters and used the birthday stamp from the Mega Greetings 2 stamp set and white heat embossed it on black cardstock.




I love the classy look of this card and how easy it was to create this. I'll be back soon with another card for AECP.

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Super classy!! Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete