Sunday, July 25, 2021

AECP - Easy Ink Blending Techniques

Hi everyone,

Today I got another card done for AECP. This time it's for the Easy Ink Blending Techniques course. I do use ink blending a lot on my cards and layouts, but I loved to see some new techniques to use.

For my card I used the Painted Flowers stamp set and white heat embossed the images. Then I ink blended the flowers with Buttercream Dye Ink and the leaves with Misty Moor Dye Ink. I used the darker three colors of the Summer Afternoon Dye Ink set and Nature's Wonders Dye Ink set to mix with water and add water color details to the flowers and leaves.


For the background I used the Garden Trellis Cover Die and since this course is all about ink blending, I used Pale Mauve Dye Ink to ink blend this die cut.

The sentiment is from the Perennial Beauty stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colours! Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete