Sunday, July 25, 2021

AECP - For the Guys

Hi everyone,

I managed to get one more card for AECP done this weekend and this card is for the For the Guys course. This is a course I was really looking forward to, because I'm always struggling with masculine cards. 

For my card I followed the advise to use geometric shapes. I took two pieces of 5.5"x4.25" card stock and created an ink blend on each of them: one with the Summer Afternoon Crisp Dye set and one with the Cerulean Skies Crisp Dye set. I ran both pieces through my die cutting machine with the Garden Trellis Cover Die and created a new pattern by placing the little square cut outs on a white piece of card stock, mixing all the ink blended colors.

I added ink splatters with some of the Cerulean Skies inks and made the sentiment with the Super Script stamp set.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Looks SO gorgeous! Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete