Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hero Arts August kit

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing four cards that I've made with the Hero Arts August kit. This kit came with a stamp set that is all about chilling and relaxing, which is perfect for the type of cards I make. On top of that there's a 'Greetings from' die in it, that goes really well with my Saba cards for tourists.

For the first card I combined the kit stamps with the HeroScape Beach set and Color Layering Mountains at the Lake set.


For the second card I created a background with the Sizzix Palm embossing folder and Distress Oxide Inks. The sentiment is made with the Altenew/Pinkfresh Studio Celebrate Us set.


I kept the third card pretty simple by just blending the background with Distress Oxide Inks and creating a relaxing scene.


For the fourth card I created a beach with Hero Arts Sand Embossing Powder and a sunset scene with Distress Oxide Inks and the Lawn Fawn Palm frame die.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment