Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Hero Arts Color Layering and HeroScape cards

Hi everyone,

Today I have some cards to share with you. Lately I've been falling in love with the Hero Arts Color Layering stamps and the HeroScapes, it's amazing what wonderful scenes you can create!

The first card is made with the Color Layering Palm Tree set. I created a sunset background by blending Distress Oxide Inks and the beach is made with Hero Arts Sand Embossing powder. The inks I used for the palm trees are all by Hero Arts as well: soft brown, cup o Joe, pool party and blue raspberry. I cut the hammock out of black card stock.


The next few cards are all made with the Beach HeroScape and Color Layering Mountains at the Lake sets. I gasped a little when I saw the mountains set. I know they are inspired by an Australian scene, but they perfectly resemble Saba, this little rock I'm living on. The small tall rock looks exactly like Diamond Rock that is located a little off the shore here. Along with the Beach HeroScape I'm able to create the perfect Saba scene on a card. 
I created a couple of them with mixing different colors for the ocean (pool party, blue raspberry, splash, aquatic and navy) and using soft brown and cup o Joe for the mountains and rock. The little beach areas are made with Sand Embossing Powder.





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment