Sunday, September 13, 2020

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I played along with Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and this week we are lifting a fabulous layout by Laurie. I made the layout during a LIVE in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group, if you missed it you can watch the replay here.

For my take I used the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection, there is still some in the shop but when it's gone, it is gone! I created the background with Distress Oxide Inks (Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed and Hickory Smoke) and splattered it with Dina Wakly Gilt Gloss Spray. Then I stamped the background with the grid stamp from the Elle's Studio Highlights From stamp set with black ink and the Nested Chevron stamp from Pinkfresh Studio with Distress Ink Speckled Egg.





Don't forget to use code DANIELLE for 20% off everything in the Paper Issues shop!!


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment