Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Paper Issues - Danielle Does It LIVE challenge

Hello everyone!

It's already time for a new LIVE challenge at Paper Issues! This month I'm challenging you to use tags and/or labels on your layout. We all have tons of them and never use them up, so now is your chance to use a lot of them! If you missed the LIVE, you can watch the replay here.

For my layout I used all Elle's Studio products. They always have lots of labels in their collections in all the gorgeous colors, so I decided to make a rainbow pattern with them on my page and add puffy hearts in rainbow colors to complete the theme. The papers are from their TN Travel kit from last year and the stamps are from their Everyday Tab stamp set.





I can't wait to see what you all will create with labels and tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment