Monday, May 6, 2019

National Scrapbooking Day

Hi everyone!

I hope all you crafters enjoyed National Scrapbooking Day. I did for sure as I was able to get two layouts, two cards and an art journal page done! It's been a real long time since I got that much done in a day.

Today I'm sharing the layout I made for a special sketch challenge at Paper Issues. The sketch was made especially for NSD. I used the Echo Park Paper Mermaid Dreams collection, along with a Dylusions Scales stencil, Vicki Boutin Rose Gold Glaze and Nuvo Crystal Drops.

It's such a pain to get the Rose Gold Glaze photographed properly, it almost looks like you've smeared chocolate on your page :-) I think the layout looks so much better in person.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment