Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Paper Issues - Stamp of Approval Challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I have two cards to share that I both made with the Hero Arts Jellyfish Party background stamp. I loaded the stamp with Distress Oxide inks in rainbow colors and sprayed water on it before I stamped it. This way you get a more water colored look for your background. I'll enter these cards for the Stamp of Approval challenge at Paper Issues.

For the first card I stamped the Deep Red Stamps Seahorse, fussy cut it and added it to the card with foam tape.

For the second card I stamped the Ellen Hutson Mermaid Tail with Distress Oxide inks, sprayed it with just a little bit of water before I stamped it and fussy cut it. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment