Monday, May 20, 2019

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted. That doesn't mean I haven't been creating, just didn't have the time to take pictures and write a post.

The layout I'm sharing today was made for the Scraplift Sunday challenge from last week at Paper Issues. I was inspired by the circle shaped background from the original layout and grabbed some acrylic paints. All the papers and embellishments are from the Simple Stories Oh Happy Day collection.

This picture is taken on King's Day, a Dutch national holiday when the national color orange is shown everywhere. I made Blink where my orange 'I'm Royal' t-shirt and as you can see, she was super excited about that LOL.





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment