Friday, May 10, 2019

Paper Issues - Stamp of Approval Challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing the last Mother's Day card I made for this year, I gotta say I'm pretty much over it by now LOL. I will enter this one for the Stamp of Approval Challenge at Paper Issues.

I think this one is actually my favorite of all the Mother's Day cards I have made. First I stamped the hibiscus flowers with Distress Oxide inks (Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry) from the Altenew Totally Tropical stamp set. Then I masked the flowers to stamp the background with the 'I love you' sentiment from the Honey Bee Best Parents stamp set with Distress Oxide Pumice Stone. The 'Happy Mother's Day' sentiment is from that same stamp set as well. To finish the card up, I clear heat embossed the big sentiment and the dark pink parts of the flowers and I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment