Sunday, October 9, 2022

Mama Elephant - Sending Warm Wishes

Hi everyone!

This week I received my order from Mama Elephant with some stamp sets of their latest release and they all made me go 'oooh' and 'awwww'. Such adorable stamps to create beautiful Christmas cards.

Today I used the You've Got Mail stamp set to create this card. I had also ordered the Into the Night die and I used it to create my scene. I love how versatile this die is. I used it as a window, but it can also be used as a pond or pool.


For the background of my card I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and then I glued a die cut hillside and the mailbox image on it. The top layer where I cut the Into the Night die from, is ink blended with Distress Ink Kitsch Flamingo and then splattered with white paint. I stacked the two layers and put the die cut piece back in place, so that I could get the snowflakes out and glued in place.


I added another die cut hillside with a stamped sentiment on top of the pink layer and added the critters to it. This entire layer is popped up with foam squares to create some dimension between the two layers. Then I added some more envelopes from this stamp set randomly on the ground.


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment