Thursday, October 13, 2022

Studio Light Sweet Stories - Gingerbread House

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with another card made with the Studio Light Sweet Stories Christmas collection and I mainly used the die cut sets of this release.

I die cut all the pieces of the gingerbread house set and the additional set that includes a driveway and decoration. All pieces are colored with Copic markers. I also stamped the gingerbread men from the new stamp set and colored them.


I used Studio Light Effect Snow to add some cool 3D snow on the roof and chimney of the house. For the background I ink blended my card stock with Distress Oxide Inks Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean. On top of this I used the new Snowflake stencil with Structure Paste.


For some extra interest I added the Tree Border die cut behind the house to finish up my scene.


Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment